Chocolate and Banana Smoothie Recipe
I don't believe in writing 13 paragraphs going into detail about how each ingredient was selected because it relates to a specific moment in my life. I like to keep it simple. We have created easy and delicious smoothie recipes that you can create at home and we are going to make it easy to share it with you.
Below is the recipe for a creamy and delicious Chocolate and Banana smoothie. It's perfect after a gym workout or when you wake up in the morning and can't be bothered thinking about breakfast - we've all been there. All you need is a blender.
- 300 ml milk of your choice (we used soy milk for this one)
- 1 scoop of Envano Chocolate protein
- 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 banana (we use frozen bananas for smoothies. But it's personal preference)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- Half cup of all bran cereal - for added fibre.
- 1 cup of ice
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender
- Blend for 30- 40 seconds to a desired creamy texture.